Our 2020 event was cancelled.
Our 2021 event is not yet organized.
But here is the timeline from 2019, and we expect a similar event in 2021!
· 1:00 p.m. - festivities begin at Newport festival site on the river by the Purple People Bridge
· Food trucks with festival food for sale before and after event
· Free t-shirts while they last ($5 donation appreciated to help defray cost)
· 2 p.m. - brief program with shown speakers, followed promptly by walk
· Knights of Columbus, Hibernians, priests and seminarians lead the walk
· Music by Easter Rising Band at the festival site
· Face painters and balloon artists for children
· No signs of any kind permitted for this event